- 3 separable tins with acrylic lids for easy money removal - Help your child visually learn the concept of saving, tithing, and managing money
- How to: If your child earns an allowance or is given money, they can decide how they want to disperse the money with our savings jars. They may choose to put all of their money in their saving or put a bit in each save, spend, or share container!
- Color Coded: Each container is color coded. The sky blue container is for saving, the pink container is for spending, and the purple container is for saving.
- Independence: Our Save, Spend, Share system helps children be independent by deciding how they want to manage their money
- Piggy Bank Upgraded: Piggy banks are great but our save, spend, share containers introduce many concepts about money to kids that a piggy bank can’t. They will learn how to save money properly, spend money properly, and share with others. Three very important concepts that are a stepping stone for good ethics and financial values
California Proposition 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm
The wording for one of the panels was upside down.